Aegishjalmur

Hello my friends

Name: Aegishjalmur / Aegish

Interests: philosophy, history, literature, music, science, herbology, symbols, sigils, runes, hema and basically all accumulated wisdom of the world.

BIO: My name is Pedro, I'm from Chile. I grew up on a small country town, but since I was 18 I had move to different cities, had many different jobs, and met many different people. I'm back on my home town, but still not letting the roots go too deep. Basically the only reason that I keep working is to hoard enough money to get "legally" some piece of land (when I was younger, and was a really edgy teeneger -punk, anarchist and all that... I mean, the anarchist part still is part of who I am, no dogma included, but you now, i'm not such an idealistic kid in some ways anymore- I tried to live on a national park in a forest in the pre-cordillera of the Andes, but that only work out for a couple of months, and was spring, so xD) and grow my own food and stuff. I already grow a lot of things on the place that I live right now in the city, but you know, beside the collapse of the capitalismo (?) a person has to have a dream, right? After all, one of my primory goals in life is to be as autosuficient as I can, in the whole extent of the word.

As I mentioned before I'm into sigils, runes and I suppose you can say in some ways of paganism. But on what i truly believe is on the power of the rituals as a tool to discipline, exercise and heal one's mind, as I heal the rest of my body with tinctures and what I like to call my potions. Magic? If anything, only the trading cards lol nah, I mean, if there is, my personal opinion is that they are extensions of the power of the mind, like the power of symbols and words (you only need to look at the world to see how much suffer can cause poorly or maleficent dialectics and politics) and how we use this words to structure and make sound of more abstract thinking. As you probably already realized, my english is not very good, so please have me patience.

Now about my wow and roleplay's expierance and why I am here: I had play wow in the past, many years ago, back on 2007 I think, but never on a roleplay server, most of all because it was difficult to find a good and reliable roleplay server on spanish, but I'm more confident of my engish, for the most part, now. On roleplay, I only did it playing on forums, roleplay on forums I mean. It was fun, since I do love writing, but sadly it sems is a genere almost extinct on spanish. So I'm a newbie on this. I really want to have fun with you guys, and since I'm a vegetarian (?) you probably see me with a druid in game or maybe some fun sneaky stabby little rouge or something.

And that's that.

Ishnu-alah xD 

Edited by Aegishjalmur

Ishnu-alah Pedro. Welcome to the best warcraft experience you'll ever have.

Hey Pedro. I'm Ezcu from Argentina. Welcome. If you need anything my Discord : Ezcu#7559