Sign in to follow this  
Empire_of_Red

Spell Book bug (?)

I may have reached a limit to the spell book or .cast a spell that seeming denies me from learning any others. 

• My spell book has 79 pages. (72 of active spells, 6 passives, 1 of (See your trainer) page.) 934 visible spells (Azarchius' checking showed 1008 spells learnt)

The spell book behaves as is always has on the surface, .learn ID adds the spell to the book, dragging spells to the action bar, .unlearn ID removes spells, clicking spells activates them etc. It appears normal.
There are no error messages, no LUA errors that pop up. 

Once you learn a spell, or unlearn a spell, it does as it should, however once you relog, the spells you learnt, and unlearnt, reset. Keeping the same spells you had at log in. Replicating the effect on another character; the spell book learns and saves the spell. 

Nothing saves.

EDIT: 
This effects inventory and bags as well. I add items with the .add command, no matter if it's raid, lfr, collections, or retail pieces. Nothing saves after i relog. The items I had in my inventory, even after deleting, return to the inventory after I log back in. Adding bag space also does not work.

Edited by Empire_of_Red