Sign in to follow this  
WQjtek2

Just some questions

Hello every single one of ya, My name's Wojtek

Maybe I'm blind or something but I can't find answers for my question, that's why new topic

I'd like to start playing for pure roleplay reasons. Some adventurous scholar or self-gathering trader or something. 'm not really in GMing. Wouldn't be the problem if I don't take part in any creation and just play as your normal mundane player? Also how's the community looks right now? Is it big and active enough for some trading, finding requests etc.?

Thanks kindly for answers

Welcome Wojtek!

There's no demand that you create anything. This server offers availability to everyone, not just builders or futa erpers, contrary to belief. If you just want to chill; like I do most of the time and take part in the amazing social community, that's fine. If you just want to roleplay, there's definitively room for that as well. You can do precisely what you want. The community as it stands right now is pretty good; it's not massive, but it definitively does the job. I hope you have a great time here man, and if there's anything, any questions or trouble, you can ask me ingame (Glaeweth is the character name). Welcome again!