Sign in to follow this  
Graxton

Streaming Error

I'm not sure where to report this, but while I was going through the Dal'Thalas phase, I crashed receiving error 132 (I have no mods installed), but the real issue is now not being able to get past the character selection screen. I load in partially and then receive a stream error. I've tried to see if it was a fluke about five times, and each time I got the error. Is there a way to resolve this?

EDIT: The streaming Errors stopped, but now error 132 will not go away. Even after following the faq thread.

Edited by Graxton

Discord: Garrett#8626

Try logging into a character that isn't receiving the error and summoning the character that is encountering the #132 crash.

On 24/01/2019 at 10:16 PM, Graxton said:

I'm not sure where to report this, but while I was going through the Dal'Thalas phase, I crashed receiving error 132 (I have no mods installed), but the real issue is now not being able to get past the character selection screen. I load in partially and then receive a stream error. I've tried to see if it was a fluke about five times, and each time I got the error. Is there a way to resolve this?

EDIT: The streaming Errors stopped, but now error 132 will not go away. Even after following the faq thread.

Hi Graxton,

Please locate your most recent crash log in your Epsilon\Errors folder and send it to me via Discord: Ross#1832