TurnWall

Hello again!

Greetings all, I am TurnWall. 

I have made an intro post in the past but I never returned after making it for some reason, so I thought I'd give this server another shot. :) I am generally new to the private server scene and have had most if not all of my roleplay experience on WoW has been on retail realms such as Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord. I have always fancied myself as a horde main, though I have roleplayed races of both factions such as goblins, forsaken and gnomes respectively. Despite retail providing its own RP charms, I never really got far into the content admittingly, finding it as an annoying crutch as I wouldn't be able to get into high-level areas as a roleplay setting, and ending up having to rely on others to get me to such areas. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the world and lore of the Warcraft franchise, but I feel this server and its content will allow me to explore my own concepts and characters further than what retail often provided me, without the required gameplay. I look forward to seeing what I can do on here :) 

I feel bad that no one replied as most of our community interacts through Discord and ingame these days rather than the forums, so let me say, welcome aboard!

sSHRE9G.png