Sign in to follow this  
Northman

The New Epsilon Tool

DISCLAIMER: This is not an official Epsilon addon despite using the server name in its title. Therefore any problems should be directed at myself, Erebos or the Support Channel on the Epsi Discord. 
Hello, and good day to you all! 

I'm sure a majority here knows the helper addon (Officially created by Michael on Epsilon Discord). If not, it's pretty much an addon that contains shortcuts to frequently used commands. Such as flying, mod speed, scale, ect.... 
Next to that it has a wide vority of morphs you can browse through, a fun additional tool to pass the time if you're looking for a epic or silly morph. 

Anyhow, Erebos and I have changed a few things of this addon and made it adjustable to work for Epsilon! "Epsilon Tool" - All props still go to Michael since he's the creator of this addon.

|
v
Download link:   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XqgEki-LJK2qLxPbZ8gE29axXD5qnKru
Put it in your addon folder (Interface -> Addons)   -> THE ADDON IS OPENED BY TYPING /EPSI INGAME!

unknown.png                         unknown.png

Edited by Northman

ATTENTION!
This is an addon from another server, only converted and configured, but still, people will surely be grateful to you. But, rewrite the last point of your speech. By the way, I do not speak much English.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:22 AM, Terramane said:

This the RPHelper tool, I love you for this oh my god xD

No, it is not. It was stolen.