byzantine

Church of the Holy Light

Awesome job once again! These little guides or whatever you wanna call them are marvelous because they aren't massive in size, it's perfectly organized and just all in all has everything I'd need when it comes to this topic. Thanks again! *holybubbles*

Oh my god. Finally, someone wrote a guide about Church of the Holy Light and used their brain while writing it. You mentioned my biggest problem with the Priest roleplayers. Xenophobia and corruption are very common theme in priest RP, often executed terribly. Some people can't simply admit WoW isn't the Grim Darkness of the 41st century, sadly. I hope people won't disregard this guide as it extensively describes what the biggest problems with priest roleplay are. You hit the nail on the head.

unknown.png

What about Gilnean priests? They would've been cut off from the world for a while and possibly created a sense of superiority in their own 'kind' just like most other Gilneans.

6 hours ago, Woldgrimm said:

What about Gilnean priests? They would've been cut off from the world for a while and possibly created a sense of superiority in their own 'kind' just like most other Gilneans.

The Gilnean clergy would most likely be built off the same tenants and ideals as Lordaeron's priesthood, perhaps more subdued but their faith would be relatively the same. A pre-Third War clergy of Lordaeron would be ideal for those who're practicing a faith not as zealous or accepting as the Scarlets and Argents respectively, but still considered much older in faith.

(Though, the Brotherhood of Northshire achieves this, almost.)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Just now, Romeo said:

Yes. The updated and expanded guide is accurate.