Sign in to follow this  
Northman

Update on "NPC set aura" (Waypoints)

After doing a it of testing with .NPC set aura I've come to realize that there are (to my knowledge) two commands that let you cast spells on NPC's in your phase.

1: Target an npc and type .aura              -> disappears after server restart

2: Target an NPC and type .npc set aura  -> stays after server restart

So the bug report on NPC set aura can be ignored as I've used .aura instead of the full command. 

Although what I still have doubts about is the .waypoint modify (chat say) command. 

I've used this on four NPC's in my phase, all modified to say certain lines while waking down their waypoints. 
But after the restart these lines were no longer spoken by the NPC's and I had to re-write them, which wasn't that big of a deal...
But after yesterdays restart the lines I re-wrote were vanished too. I'm not sure if this is also an issue on the other options the .waypoint modify; offers us.
But to my knowledge it is for the .waypoint modify chat say option.

I hope I've been able to address the issue clearly.  Please poke me via the forums or Discord @Turkish Dad#6579 if more information about the report is necessary.

Thank you for your service, and have a wonderful day!

Yours sincerely,

Northman

Looks like the waypoints text are saving A OK for me across server restarts. If this happens again, give me a poke.

Sign in to follow this