Sign in to follow this  
Cain

.lo next not working on certain lookups

I did ".lo creature Raven" and it showed me this(attached screenshot) and I can't do ".lo next" even though it shows I can.

WoWScrnShot_030919_155421.jpg

EDIT: I tried ".lo obj" & ".lo i" and it worked fine but other ".lo creature" gives me the same response.

Edited by Morgus

I clarified this at the time, but just to put it on paper: this is just a visual bug. These are all the raven creatures.

sSHRE9G.png

No, this is absolutely a bug. I just recently wanted to look up rats and not a single result was a normal rat of the fifty displayed. .lo next gives me the same error and I KNOW there's more IDs to be shown. I had this same issue with ghouls, abominations, you name it, it's broken. I have not noticed .lo next being broken with anything else BUT creatures.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

For creature it works at least. I've noticed problems with .lookup map, though.