32 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, ArvickCorpsebane said:

I'll admit. Colors on my Nozdormu were afterthoughts. I was mainly focused on getting the armor to work. I know silly amounts about color theory but I somehow didn't think to apply it when modding.:D

i think the nozdormu textures are rlly good. (black one is my favorite) i hope to see the armor texture update when/if. also, i fixed the blps (sent em to volt) so you guys don't have all those black dots and whatnot on them. it ended up a little brighter, hopefully it helps.

ArvickCorpsebane and Hazekus like this

10 hours ago, mavvo said:

i think the nozdormu textures are rlly good. (black one is my favorite) i hope to see the armor texture update when/if. also, i fixed the blps (sent em to volt) so you guys don't have all those black dots and whatnot on them. it ended up a little brighter, hopefully it helps.

Thanks! <3

Posted (edited)

On 3/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, ArvickCorpsebane said:

This is why nobody likes you.

Either way. Thanks for the vaulable feedback, everybody else who commented. Especially Ashery. ^-^

WTH, don't project your apparent dislike at everybody else. 

Edit: I don't get your dislike with me, completely clueless regarding that, don't recall having a meaningful convo with you ever

Edited by Anubis

Hey everyone! We've just released a new update for the patch, now featuring more reskins for the Netherwings and a few patch ups on few other models! Hope you enjoy it! <3

Valydris likes this

Amazing reworks, keep it up buddies!