DanX

Dragon Patch - Version 1.6 - DISCONTINUED

Hm..Ash gave you the ownership of their patch Heartwing and the permission to change its name, I see? Cute

Edited by Anubis

coollogo_com-22769966.png

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hm..Ash gave you the ownership of their patch Heartwing and the permission to change its name, I see? Cute

No. This is completely different, and we made our own models. Its not hardly as big as his patch either.

No, we made the patch from scratch. Heartwing never had black, storm or Netherwing dragons.

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This is not my patch. 

Although I would make a recommendation to your patch and remove the Item.db2 and ItemSparse.db2 otherwise you will run into a lot of problems later on with Epsilon's CDN, I would say.

1 minute ago, Edranna said:

No, we made the patch from scratch. Heartwing never had black, storm or Netherwing dragons.

We do. 

Just now, Asherystrasz said:

We do. 

Oh, my bad ^^ Last time I saw your patch it was a completely different version. It was a couple years ago :)

3 minutes ago, Asherystrasz said:

This is not my patch. 

Although I would make a recommendation to your patch and remove the Item.db2 and ItemSparse.db2 otherwise you will run into a lot of problems later on with Epsilon's CDN, I would say.

We may do that. Thank you, Ash.

Just a heads up, all of the patchers did an amazing job, Great work all of you, keep up the work people, I hope to see more of yalls work in the future!

Edited by Aralisha

By the way as well you have a lot of unnecessary files that are not used in the patch. 

Brightflame Patch\creature\tarecgosa

All of the color variations of tarecgosa (Black, Bronze, Green, Netherwing, Storm) etc. are new folders inside the patch which are not used, since you cannot create new files, and I can see you have put the textures inside another folder where it actually replaces the other files (I believe it was Quilboar)

Removing these unloaded files will reduce the patch by 8mb file size.

By the way, you are also replacing the default Malygos texture, which I am not sure is your intention.

15 minutes ago, Asherystrasz said:

This is not my patch. 

Thank you for the suggestion. The link has been updated.

Might come off mean but the Bronze one's look a little Green for some

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

16 minutes ago, Rosebane said:

Might come off mean but the Bronze one's look a little Green for some

Not at all, thank you for the feedback ^^

On 21. 3. 2019 at 11:53 PM, Anubis said:

This is why nobody likes you.

Either way. Thanks for the vaulable feedback, everybody else who commented. Especially Ashery. ^-^

unknown.png

Storm dragons I don't see a need to really ... use the aspects or default dragon models for them? They're wildly different and do not share the same origins of the other dragonflights, perhaps ripping the textures from the gladiator mounts to use on the wild models would be a distinctive idea for them instead. It comes across as a bit tacky to slap on this violet color and lightning patterns and call it a day.

happy to have sent volt the zip file for the original textures :) my only recommendations for this patch are to study a little bit of color theory as well as fixing the storm gladiator armor textures. 

8 hours ago, mavvo said:

happy to have sent volt the zip file for the original textures :) my only recommendations for this patch are to study a little bit of color theory as well as fixing the storm gladiator armor textures. 

I'll admit. Colors on my Nozdormu were afterthoughts. I was mainly focused on getting the armor to work. I know silly amounts about color theory but I somehow didn't think to apply it when modding.:D

unknown.png

On 3/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, ArvickCorpsebane said:

I'll admit. Colors on my Nozdormu were afterthoughts. I was mainly focused on getting the armor to work. I know silly amounts about color theory but I somehow didn't think to apply it when modding.:D

i think the nozdormu textures are rlly good. (black one is my favorite) i hope to see the armor texture update when/if. also, i fixed the blps (sent em to volt) so you guys don't have all those black dots and whatnot on them. it ended up a little brighter, hopefully it helps.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, ArvickCorpsebane said:

This is why nobody likes you.

Either way. Thanks for the vaulable feedback, everybody else who commented. Especially Ashery. ^-^

WTH, don't project your apparent dislike at everybody else. 

Edit: I don't get your dislike with me, completely clueless regarding that, don't recall having a meaningful convo with you ever

Edited by Anubis

coollogo_com-22769966.png