Sign in to follow this  
Rosalia

Buildingtile Variants

During my time building on the server, I've since begun to make far more complex shapes with gardens, platforms, and other such spaces which, inevitably due to their custom shapes, require the use of buildingtiles. Now for many of these projects, square tiles are sufficient, however there are instances in which I require a more rounded shape or triangular one or a rectangular variant, even plank-like. I am reminded of some functionalities of building blocks and so forth in other games which have the same pattern of a square tile shared with planks, triangles, discs, spheres, rectangles, and cubes, and so it is in circumstances such as these that I face the need for the same form of building block in my phases. For certain gardens I require discs, for some corners I require triangles, and sometimes along perfectly flat surfaces I require planks or rectangles to evenly accommodate certain spaces whilst preserving the overall scale and visual integrity of the terrain, paving, or the like.

The possibilities this sort of variety would offer would make the flow of phase aesthetics much smoother while also giving far greater options in construction, and that means greater immersion for those appreciating phases that take advantage of such constructive, and creative, capacity. Limitless potential, which our server must strive for, to ensure that the artistic license, that RP servers such as this are meant to indulge, is fully realized and encouraged...