Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

.phase forge npc sound

I know that it's possible to add voices to NPCs - just like retail ones. Basically, the voices that you hear when you click on them. It would be cool to have this as a feature.

Ah, that would be sound kit. How would the selection / lookup of such a kit work?

sSHRE9G.png

4 hours ago, Azarchius said:

Ah, that would be sound kit. How would the selection / lookup of such a kit work?

I think it has to be stored in a .DB2 file.

12 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

I think it has to be stored in a .DB2 file.

Oh, not how it would work technically. Rather, is .lookup creaturesoundkit for filenames and then throwing up .phase forge npc soundkit good enough? Or perhaps adding Soundkit as part of the output information of .lookup creature, so that .lookup creature Varian will show alongside Varian's entry ID his Sound Kit ID?

sSHRE9G.png

9 hours ago, Azarchius said:

Oh, not how it would work technically. Rather, is .lookup creaturesoundkit for filenames and then throwing up .phase forge npc soundkit good enough? Or perhaps adding Soundkit as part of the output information of .lookup creature, so that .lookup creature Varian will show alongside Varian's entry ID his Sound Kit ID?

I think .lookup creaturesoundkit is the best option here. As long as the results are easy to read.