Sign in to follow this  
nimorrax

Forged NPC Entry IDs to be higher

We've already had one major NPC catastrophe on this server because of a server update. I'd prefer none of us have to suffer through another by having newly made NPC entry IDs be somewhere in the millions. We're dangerously close to the IDs Blizzard will be using if we continue to update the server ever at all.

I and many other lost what felt like over half of their work because of this. (It wasn't really over half, but I think you get my point.)

I do not mind having to re-create ALL of my NPCs if it means that they'll be safe from Blizzard in the future. PLEASE.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

We already crossed into Blizzard IDs. The NPC template debacle happened because I was not aware we crossed into Blizzard NPC territory. It will not happen again; there is no need to worry.

sSHRE9G.png

Sign in to follow this