Darkarion

[Interest check] Kingdom of Lanestros

Hello everyone! Some of you might remember this guild from RPH or even from Divinity-X. Truly it's been a long time since we were last active, but we plan to bring this guild back on Epsilon. For those who are new, this is Kingdom -GoT/LoTR themed guild, set in it's own universe. Over the years, my friend and I have written down the story of the said guild and we will try to adopt the guild's events with it. For those have been part of the guild before, we can promise we have made some changes which we hope were for the best.

Given the attention this post gets, I will reveal more things about the guild, such as the available races, classes, roles, the important parts of the story etc.

Edited by Darkarion

Teaser number 1 

For years, the people of the Kingdom of Lanestros have lived in peace and prosperity. But this has all changed with the death of the King. His son, Marvias Baelos is crowned King of Lanestros, but his twin brother claims the throne for his own. The Kingdom of Lanestros is divided, as the Lords and their bannermen rally to the Kings they support. The drums of War thunder once again. 

(Wanted to make this longer, but I'am headin off to sleep. Might edit tommorow)