Sign in to follow this  
The Pawn

.gob rotate/.gob move fuckery

• Type of Bug: Building (.gob rotate + .gob move)

• Description: Rotated objects occasionally change their positioning when using .gob move

• Evidence (Chat message/Screenshot): Don't really have any, but when on announce, i was told this is something that occurs. Nimorrax also managed to replicate the process

• Steps to reproduce: Simply moving around an object that has been affected by the .gob rotate.

• Expected result: Moving it simply to another spot to line up with another tile

• Observed result: Tile moves, but also changes its orientation, forcing you to have to re rotate it back to its original position (Affects the Z axis from what I've noticed, .gob rot X Y Z)

• Reproduction rate: Random as far as I can see, sometimes it did it instantly, sometimes it took a few times of the .gob move command while doing fine-tuning.

• Additional information: Unsure if it's objects that are rotated prior to server restart or if it's all of them

This hasn't happened to me until today, so i think it's a new bug.

Edited by The Pawn

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

I must've fixed this at some point, because I can't replicate. That being said I know there's some lingering bugs with objects.

Sign in to follow this