Sign in to follow this  
Habanos

Hola

Yo me llamo Habanos, I'm new here and looking for RP. I had my first RP experience a few years ago, back in Wotlk, and have never succeed to get rid of this drug ever since. I made a few breaks, but the hunger is still coming back. Insatiable. That's why I'm here, and also because I'm not satisfied by the RP offer in my own country. YES. I'm a foreigner to you all, english speakers. Also that's why my english is so bad... I apologize to you in advance.

About Warcraft, I'm more like a Horde guy. Trolls. I'm a big fan of Trolls, since WIII ! Vengeance for Zul'jin

I don't really know what to play on Epsilon. For now I'll look up on the forum some useful informations about trends here (Ally ? Horde ? Neutral ? Evil ?), maybe guilds/projects/etc., and I hope to find something in which I can invest and integrate myself. It's a first time for me to roleplay in another language, but I think it can be a rewarding experience.

Maybe I'll bring out an old character, named Zarkho'jin. A vicious Troll, even more vicious that he lived a large part of his life with Goblins merchants, and he learned a lot of scams and tricks. He is a merchant himself, so he has to travel a lot and build relationships with pretty much everyone valuable.

I did his portrait. Any ressemblance with a former president of France is fortuitous.

Thx for reading, and I hope to see you in game.?

5e4b35917d1f9f12fe99030672208708.png

Edited by Habanos

Buenas. Si necesitas algo me avisas. Estoy para ayudar.

soy parte de una hermandad hispanohablante en el servidor. si te interesa puedes ponerte en contacto conmigo via discord (fandango#4770) y yo le comento a la jefa. o si se te apetece rolear o quieres una mano :3

Thanks all for the welcoming ?

Clarification: I do speak a little spanish, but I am not ! I come from a region very close to Spain, both culturally and geographically, in France. That's why I am able to speak and understand spanish, but just a little. If there are French RPers here, n'hésitez pas à me contacter par MP. Thanks again Spanish camaradas.