RedEnvy

The ability to change specializations

I'd like to be able to change specializations for the sake of equipping artifacts and I'm sure other people might have had this issue. Nothing major or a top priority just a small quality  of life change.

You can get any artifact of any appearance equipped of any spec of any class. This is possible thanks to awesome epsilon custom items.
Best way to search for this is get Epsilon MogIt. That way you don't need to remember artifact names or ask others for help. 
otherwise command .lookup item ITEM_NAME
proper database name of artifacts is type_hand_codename_appearence_color
f.e. I want to get Sceptre of Sargeras; that would be .lookup item staff_2h_artifactsargeras or just .lookup item artifact sargeras

Then, after you find the name of the appearance you want, you just have to look for a proper sheath you desire. 

And if you are looking for specific artifact ability/spell, you can obviously learn that on any class/spec as well.

9 hours ago, Litzzik said:

You can get any artifact of any appearance equipped of any spec of any class. This is possible thanks to awesome epsilon custom items.
Best way to search for this is get Epsilon MogIt. That way you don't need to remember artifact names or ask others for help. 
otherwise command .lookup item ITEM_NAME
proper database name of artifacts is type_hand_codename_appearence_color
f.e. I want to get Sceptre of Sargeras; that would be .lookup item staff_2h_artifactsargeras or just .lookup item artifact sargeras

Then, after you find the name of the appearance you want, you just have to look for a proper sheath you desire. 

And if you are looking for specific artifact ability/spell, you can obviously learn that on any class/spec as well.

Yeah I figured it out after combing through the custom mogit items. Thanks for replying anyway.