Sign in to follow this  
Erkor

Phase Set Skybox progressively tears apart reality

The title is a bit ambiguous, but there's only one way to showcase what I mean.

Setting the skybox (perhaps only in a map that isn't part of a normal map, e.g. dungeon maps such as Court of Stars's instanced part of the Broken Isles) too many times can turn the entire map pitch-black. Resetting the skybox cycles either through all previous skyboxes or sets it to something completely random.

In case this sounds like insane rambling, here's a visual representation of what I mean:

https://streamable.com/o1l9b

(can I embed streamable? i dont know)

I'm not sure what causes this, but it seems to happen after either setting it too many times or resetting it after a large amount of changes.

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Another thing to add too - I've noticed that on a relog (or sometimes just a map change), the skybox goes completely dark. The only command which seems to offer even a temp. fix is .phy reset sky default, but if someone else joins the phase after that, then the issue persists.

at this point, if .phase set skybox gives you trouble, try being more explicit with .phase set skybox ID <oldid><newid> or use spells.

Sign in to follow this