Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kalrihk Blackrune

NPC Ownership In Phases

As a member in another phase, it seems that you do not keep ownership or some sort of editting rights over NPCs that you've spawned, after the server crashes.
spacer.png
I am a member in another phase, and I have spawned some gobjects and NPCs. I was able to edit both the objects and the NPCs prior a crash or restart, but since after the restart, I am now unable to edit the NPCs. I'm not an officer, who would likely be able to edit everything in the phase as free game, but just a member with more restrictions. If there is an ownership thing for NPCs in phases, I think after server restarts, ownership is transferred from the NPCs to the phase owner.
Not sure how to explain it more clearly, but just as a member, I can't edit NPCs that I spawned before a server crash/DC. I'm attempting to move/delete/waypoint them as well as a few other things to try getting some result, but nothing.
There is also nothing that says who spawned the NPC, only that it is in a phase.
Leading me to further believe that ownership is transferred to the phase owner rather than staying with who spawned them.

Edited by Lord Kalrihk Blackrune