Aelin

Error BLZ51900003

Getting the above error when trying to log in, i have the "SET Portal "play.epsilonwow.net" in the config thing as it should be but when i enter the stuff to log in after opening i get "Could not log you in with entered",  no matter what i type in username and password it says the same. What can i do to make it work?

Has your account been approved yet? 

If you have any firewall/antivirus installed, ensure there is an exception made for the EpsilonWoW executable.

Have have had a account since 2017 sometime, been logged on every now and then to check some armor sets, Did a semi clean of my C harddrive yesterday on random files and had to select a region when launching Epsilon. It was set to US realm though i changed that after a few tries to set it to the epsilon adress as it kept switching back, and than i was met with the error in my first post. It is allowed in the Windows Firewall with no result.

Are you able to contact us in Epsilon's #support channel on Discord? It may get some swifter replies from us in the tech support role and if that isn't feasible, then can you open up the following file in notepad?

Navigate to your EpsilonWoW/WTF folder then open your config.wtf file in notepad.

Make sure the line that says SET PORTAL

is:

SET portal "play.epsilonwow.net"

Edited by Graydon

Late reply due to very busy weekend but i redownloaded the client and it works as it should.

9 hours ago, Aelin said:

Late reply due to very busy weekend but i redownloaded the client and it works as it should.

Odd. Good to know you've managed to resolve this.