Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

What will be the first phase you build?

This thread is to ask people what the general theme of the first phase they will be building when the server goes live.

Format:

- Theme
- Location (IC)
- Plot Elaboration

I.E:

The theme of my RP will be a Horror Survival phase.

The IC location will be on an abandoned island near Surwich.

The plot of of the story will be that you are asked to investigate a the lighthouse on the island because the beacon has been extinguished.
Gradually, when you investiage you notice that more is going on on the island, and the row-boat you came in has disappeared.. What is going on here?

Start Area!
Also fixing Rosehearth.

Also helping Deathwatch probably.

Also I think i'm getting paid for some project...?

Also, toying with the eventual idea of a titanic evolution pit similar to Ungoro/Sholazar with a troll village in it.
ICly its locale would be hidden similar to Uldum before the Cataclysm, havent decided.

And it would be the bermuda triangle of people! Flying above it, gryphon or not. Being unlucky enough to portal through the leyline that crosses it ends with you dumped on the floor of it.

I'm working on a lordship phase with some other people. 

Other than that, I'll definitely be making an inn with a surrounding area. I love muh inns. 

Not sure about anything else. Maybe some demon stuff? Demon hunter stuff? 

I like building

A brothel with draenei futas, dragon-girls and tons of blow. 

39 minutes ago, Avalia said:

ill RP lol

<Builds a lesbian Sisterhood thing + dragon house + some cringe worthy kingdom phase no one will come to>

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

I believe I'm working on a phase with Mithaniel but I'll also be going out of town in a few days. ;c

i hate the signature limit.

Toilet box. And, maybe, if I'm feeling froggy and if it's still plausible, I think I have the spawn template for Ereban somewhere in the cloud. Not that it's on my priority list, but NOSTALGIA DAMMIT

Something Scourge-related, maybe a fortress, in Lordaeron. Really only for a friend and me, though there's a chance we might try our hand at creating RP for others, too.

24 minutes ago, azryn said:

Something Scourge-related, maybe a fortress, in Lordaeron. Really only for a friend and me, though there's a chance we might try our hand at creating RP for others, too.

scourge?! that would be awesome!

1. Theme: Mysterious Northern Isle
  2. Location: Southeast from the Howling Fjord.
  3. Elaboration of idea: A giant island hosting an isolated human civilization based upon Celtic lore and mythos, it hosts an abandoned titanic installation underneath hosting a variety of bio-domes. Though what it is would say and be spoilers, but it lead to the society above to react and 'worship' what happens within these eco-domes. These humans on the other hand are VERY xenophobic to outsiders, even to human blood.

laketown

On 7/23/2017 at 1:36 PM, Romeo said:

ill RP lol

Edited by Firestorm

65IWup-hRCqML3-mY6slEw.png

2IsCcQMvQxybnBosX5bLnA.png

chase.png

Screenshot_6.png

Tia.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

azar.png

Screenshot_18.png

39 minutes ago, Firestorm said:

laketown

lord have mercy on your soul

Vraul

I kind of want to make a homey feeling kind of panda village.

It'll probably be in the Jade forest out in the middle of nowhere.

And... It'll probably not have as much lore attached to it as most other phases, maybe sprung up from a camp of adventurers into a whole city quite recently, but that's about it.

On 25/07/2017 at 4:02 AM, Myomeme said:
  1. Theme: Mysterious Northern Isle
  2. Location: Southeast from the Howling Fjord.
  3. Elaboration of idea: A giant island hosting an isolated human civilization based upon Celtic lore and mythos, it hosts an abandoned titanic installation underneath hosting a variety of bio-domes. Though what it is would say and be spoilers, but it lead to the society above to react and 'worship' what happens within these eco-domes. These humans on the other hand are VERY xenophobic to outsiders, even to human blood.

Really looking forward to this. It sounds like it harbours a lot of potential.

I'm not entirely sure yet what I'll personally create..

Possibly something for Gnolls, or I'll look into getting some stuff done in westfall.

Either those two options, or I'll be forcing some gnome stuff on others hehe, might be in gnomeregan or a custom gnome settlement.

Edited by Alune

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, Prophet said:

Really looking forward to this. It sounds like it harbours a lot of potential.

Thanks. I have a team ready and willing to build in a few days. We're gonna get shit DONE.