Witch-Doctor

Well...what are you doing?

As far as i saw it, Nortwin continues shitting on RPH but ehm helps that your server? I would say not, you are he is destroying your REP even more and more. And tell me, what is your goal? Tell me Epsilon, tell me. You praise with your big incoming patch but you know what? Other patches will take it, and make it working for RPH and then? Well i would say you achive nothing here, only people sitting in your start zone, private phases, nothing going on your server, and you tell us that RPH is dying? Are you serious Nortwin? Ban me if you want just that you know what your wonderful preacher is doing. By this posts you do all day on RPH you just show how much of a loser you are wasting your life sitting on your PC writing like a little kid shitpost you keyboard warrior. Get a life. 

Welcome to Epsilon! It's nice to see new faces around.
If you would like any help with in-game commands or other features, feel free to join our Discord community.

I'm sure a single individual does not represent an entire server.

Hope to see you around in-game!

I've gotten word of what's happened and we do in no way condone what that person (we don't know who it is) posted over on the RPH forums. If anyone on our staff team could, we'd take it down, because like you said, it does influence our reputation in a way we obviously do not want.

Behaviour like that is stupid and since we don't want anything of the sort happening on our own forums, we don't want it to happen on RPH's either. It's all-around an idiotic stunt no matter what person is behind it and I personally hope it's taken down as soon as possible.

Zandalari Signature N' The Nekkid Troles.png