Sign in to follow this  
Ku'ron

Suggestion Command

A minor suggestion regarding phases:

~Phase History (.ph his) should be implemented in order to provide a list with the name and ID of the said phases from all characters existent on the same account.

I regret I'm unable to understand the nature of your suggestion. I understand you're asking for a command called '.phase history', but I do not understand 'name and ID of the said phases from all characters [...] on the same account.'

sSHRE9G.png

11 hours ago, Azarchius said:

I regret I'm unable to understand the nature of your suggestion. I understand you're asking for a command called '.phase history', but I do not understand 'name and ID of the said phases from all characters [...] on the same account.'

The name of the Phase and its ID, for example:

.ph his 
*And the command will start to display all the phases that a character has joined recently, excluding duplicates in case multiple characters have joined the same phase.*
[Main Phase]: 1

[Random Phase]: 2124

[Another Random Phase]: 11215

Could be accomplished relatively easy with an AddOn.

Should the phase history be limited to specific characters on said account, or available on all characters?

8 hours ago, Graydon said:

Could be accomplished relatively easy with an AddOn.

Should the phase history be limited to specific characters on said account, or available on all characters?

Available to all characters on the account.

I thought the originally suggestion was to display all of the phases you own on your entire account, like so:

.phase history
Kalrihk(421)
Inkerius(479)
ExampleCharacter(1337)
ExampleCharacter2(420)
etc etc

Wouldn't mind either. Some of us lose track of our own things.