Sign in to follow this  
ward

Undead Models Re-boned and Uncensored

Update: Although Scourge models (playable undead) will be re-boned this weekend all remaining chinese censored models will remain as they are for the time being (likely until BFA hits this server) so I'm going to leave this patch up for download.

a rudimentary patch with no database shit required which will replace the chinese models of some ingame undead with corresponding models from retail 8.2.5.

the following models will be affected:

drustvarbeastman

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Z0vqS9K"  ><a href="//imgur.com/a/Z0vqS9K">Undead Uncensored - Drustvar Beast Men</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

skeletaltrollwarrior

character\northrendskeleton

character\skeleton

currently this patch also causes Night Elf Male Face 14 to be warped as one of the files references nightelfmaleeyeglow.blp and other similar files for reasons i'm not sure of. if you have a suggested fix please DM me on discord gutter#8578.

as per Epsilon's policies with unofficial patches the staff is not responsible for fixing problems you have with this patch. also i will probably not respond to anything regarding incompatibilities etc i just did this for my own usage.

anyway please enjoy, file is attached.

undead uncensored.7z

Edited by ward