DeathknightDN

crashing upon entering my own phase

I crash every time I enter my phase...

I have no idea whats wrong

208020 is the ID if you wanna check.

Yeah, no longer have that character or phase, made a new one. Because of impatience

Edited by DeathknightDN

19 hours ago, DeathknightDN said:

208020 is the ID if you wanna check.

Phase 208020 does not exist.

Yeah I actually just deleted the toon because of inpatience, forgot to delete/say I did that on this post. Its now happening on my new character. New phase ID is 21122. I greatly do not want to delete my toon and everything in the phase again so.

Alright, looks like an NPC/spell is causing issues. We'll clear the problem spells and report back when this issue has been resolved.

It appears to be something to do with BFA emotes.

I have wiped all emotes from all NPCs in your phase. Please try again after a server restart.

sSHRE9G.png

Oh hey, forgot to ask, do you guys per chance know WHAT emotes were messing things up? Or is that something I'd have to figure out on my own? I just wanna know if you guys know, so I know what emote to avoid, if not I'll just avoid BFA emotes for now, as to be safe. I just thought I'd ask. To be safe

Edited by DeathknightDN

We're not sure exactly what NPC/emote was causing you to crash in your phase. If you encounter this issue again, be sure to let us know.

Alright, I'd assume its ill advised to test it for which one? For both mine and your guys sanity? I think I'll avoid BFA emotes till the server gets updated to be safe though. Oh by the way, when -is- the next reset? So I know when I can get on and work on the phase. Sorry if I'm being a pain.

Edited by DeathknightDN

The next reset will be when the server next crashes, so when that happens your phase will be ready for you.

Screenshot error message please.

If it takes a while, and Epsilon screen grays out, wait it out, it will produce an error after a short while.