gorgon

The Regal Gorgon or Fancy Lotus?

I am an artist that primarily stations herself on retail WoW, but used to be well known within the Millennium/Paragon RP community and is trying to branch out! I indeed do commissions! I have a lot of examples that range from character artwork, to guild banners and logos, to Twitch graphical assets. I stream, so you can check me out anywhere at regalgorgon basically. Oh and I'm highly opinionated but respect others opinions as long as it isn't harmful. Self promotion aside, I do a lot of elf RP- primarily blood elves and night elves and nightborne but branched out with high elves. I also have like.. 4 dragon characters, but only one I actually care about nowadays.

If anyone's from Milly/Eternium (I always forgot that darned server's name, but it was made right after Milly), Genesis/Solstice (I was the Loremaster that always upset the elitist admins hek) and uhhh forum lurking on Paragon-RP. So basically all of those since WotLK if you remember any of them. I went by Kaliekins/Testracles/Angel/Fancy Lotus and had c haracters like Testra, Kalieya, Asariel, Fiyastrasza, and Nymphala.

Edited by gorgon

6 hours ago, Gardener said:

Welcome to Epsilon.

Telstra sounds familiar.

Telstra-logo.png

Sadly no Telstra, just Testra. When I was a kid and I was naming her, I went off of Grand Magistrix Telestra and shortened it \o

Awesome to have you here, welcome! Please show some of the art you've done, would love to see it.

You probably already know everything there's to know about commands and stuff but, if you have any questions please reach out to me on forums or in-game, I gladly help ? 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:54 AM, Romeo said:

Awesome to have you here, welcome! Please show some of the art you've done, would love to see it.

You probably already know everything there's to know about commands and stuff but, if you have any questions please reach out to me on forums or in-game, I gladly help ? 

It has been ten thousand years for my reply, and gosh your name is so familiar. I usually update my thread on another private server with art here and  there, so I'll probably do the same here in a thread in Meredil or something. ?