Sign in to follow this  
Cain

[GUILD] The Arcane Syndicate

THE ARCANE SYNDICATE

The Arcane Syndicate is a newly created private RP project set in the end of the Legion timeline of WoW's history.

RP events will consist of hunting, discovering, acquiring and protecting magical artifacts and defeating those who guard them.

If you like roleplaying a strong mage, treasure hunting and exploring this is the guild for you.

WHO WE ARE

To give you an idea of what we come from here's an excerpt from wowpedia about the Tirisgarde:

The Tirisgarde is the elite mage-guard of Dalaran, an organization called upon in the past by the Council of Tirisfal to do battle in the absence of the Guardian. First created to hunt down Aegwynn after she went rogue, the foundation of the Tirisgarde's strength lies in the ancient artifacts wielded by its champions, rather than empowering them directly like the Guardian was.

We're a group of this elite mage-guard of Tirisgarde who has broken off from our original organization and formed our own. Seeking to increase our power and knowledge even further we use our skills to hunt for magical artifacts and forgotten spell books. Our base of operations are located on the deserted island of Tol Barad, hidden beneath the ground.

OOC INFORMATION

Phase: 13732

Discord: https://discord.gg/9qg6AXw

To join you simply join the discord.

We currently accept all races able to be mages with a few exceptions.

We don't accept people who use fel, void or death magic.

Our introduction event will take place in one of the next few weeks as soon as we have our base of operations and the first event built.

Everyone joining after will get a different introduction to the guild.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Since we already are a decent amount of people(15), we are mostly looking for DM's, antagonists, story/quest writers and builders/builds.

If you have a build that you think we could use for a quest we would be very pleased to use it.

Thought this was a cool way to finally use many of the great builds on this server collecting dust (including mine).

I am very open to ideas for this project, so if you got any throw me a PM here, on discord or in-game.

Edited by Cain

If you need a DM for one event or several I'd be willing to help you out, my ingame character is called Glaeweth if you ever see me online we can plan something!

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

If you need a DM for one event or several I'd be willing to help you out, my ingame character is called Glaeweth if you ever see me online we can plan something!

For sure! I'll catch you in-game.