Sign in to follow this  
Apoapsis

Can't Log-in

Since we all appear to be playing and logging in, I thought I should open a thread about my own problem too. I can't play at all! I've followed all the instructions and I am 100% sure I have the needed client.

2hXMNUD.png

Edited by Apoapsis

Same issue here. :( 

Get in touch with Azarchius and let him know your account name. We've just gotta be patient and wait for now. Hope to see you in-game soon.

23 minutes ago, Grandmaster Pa said:

Same issue here. :( 

Get in touch with Azarchius and let him know your account name. We've just gotta be patient and wait for now. Hope to see you in-game soon.

What papa Pa said. :D

In case other people reply here about "Can't log in :C"

Protip. Let it settle.

The behavior of any program or server is to f_ck up the first day of launch, it's normal. Best is to wait it out so the admins can see the problem, he is very much aware of this and foretold this before. 

Join the Discord, keep an eye on the forums, it's good that you posted this but trust me, 10+ people already PM'd Azarchius on Discord about it. Stay calm and wait it out a day or two.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

As I've just received a PM from OP who has been very patiently waiting, I'd just like to once more clarify--anyone who has registered before a certain timeframe has an invalid password. Because I do not store your passwords, I am incapable of repairing these hashed (encrypted) passwords. Please approach me directly in Discord or PMs and I will give you a temporary password!

sSHRE9G.png