Sign in to follow this  
Thiccroy

An AGE of INSURRECTION

svgxmlbase64PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmcvMjAwMC9zdmciIHdpZHRoPSIzNTYuMDQ3IiBoZWlnaHQ9IjM1.png

Long ago,
our World knew peace...

After decades of War, the Fourth War of our distant ancestors came to an end. Our people went their separate ways. The ancient Horde and Alliance withered away. However, all was to come to an end. The armies of chivalry and knights of the Human Kingdoms united under the High King, Anduin II, of House Wrynn, and destroyed what was left of the Horde. Some were spared under this new, Azeroth-spanning regime. However, our people went into servitude. Slaves, they call us. Forcing us to pull their carts, mine their gold, work their fields.

However, there is hope.

Long have I heard of the Men of the Old Lion. Groups. Slaves and Freemen alike, fighting overthrow this yoke of slavery and tyranny, that has been over us for a hundred years. Our people must look to these desperate men for their salvation...

Or risk falling into the nothingness of blank pages of history books...

Zeit Light

An Alternate Universe/Timeline RP Set 200 Years into the Future

Zeit Light

FULL LORE DOCUMENT, DETAILING 200 YEARS OF HISTORY

Zeit Light

Age of Insurrection was first created almost two years ago by me and an old friend of mine on the server Roleplay heaven. There, our restrictions on building and various commands, as well as my plans of where to go with the story, made us lose hope and shut the project down.

However, after joining Epsilon, I have found the chains that I was under lifted. With a more mature and wiser mind, I seek to rebirth the story I once told and tell it not in Westfall, in 230 ADP, but in Stonetalon Mountains, 206 ADP, one year into the Elven Civil War, a conflict that is wreaking havoc upon Azeroth and the frontier.

The world of Age of Insurrection is deeply rooted in race politics, mature themes, war, death, slavery and a world in the midst of an industrialisation. If you are not ready to grasp these kinds of events fully and are easily """offended""" by them, this is not the rp for you.

This advertisemen, mostly, is to welcome two more players to the four players I have gathered for the six-man group that will experience all of the quests, storylines and world of the current iteration of Age of Insurrection, exclusively. It is also to look for one more person: an Assistant GM, to help moderate players during hosts of rp, and help put on a good, fun show.

To note, however, that the Phase is not yet done. Around 1/4ths of it is, and that is excluding the interiors of various buildings and caves, and NPCs. If ANYONE wishes to help me in this, please, feel free to.

Zeit Light

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

WHAT AGE OF INSURRECTION OFFERS:
- A unique rolling and stat system, with various levels, abilities and ways to grow.
- A diverse plotline, with various endings to each quest and the whole storyline as a whole.
- Completely redone Stonetalon Mountains, with new buildings and locations to explore and gain experience from.
- A challenging array of enemies and quests to beat.
- A patch of custom music, for immersion while travelling, battles and exploration of dank caves.

Come and Join the Insurrection!
Zeit Light

can i see the gibberish letter again pls

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png