Sign in to follow this  
Zenn Ironbeard

Bugs and Things megathread

Disclaimer: I may edit this as I find bugs and other things.

- Players are able to mod the scale/morph/mana/hp/rage/energy of other players, regardless of if .cheat god is on. Redacted.

- Players are able to cast spells on any player, regardless of whether or not .cheat god is on. Though unkillable, it may make for irritation.

- Tauren horns are untextured beyond the 4th color choice in character creation.

- Announce is not accessible as of the posting of this topic, typing .announce <message> at all will elicit a lengthy spam block.   Unredacted, more specifics from Kingsman: typing in announce can result in a 'ban' that lasts 88 years or something, even if you only typed once. Still a present bug for some people.

- I am unable to promote people in my phase when they are a member, resulting in me being unable to make them an officer.

- I am unable to create Pandaren. I have tested this out with each class that they can be, both genders, and it has been the same result.  Redacted. Seems to have been fixed.

- .cheat barber does not allow me to complete a change, resulting in the message 'must be seated in a barber chair' to appear.

- CREDITS TO PA Targeting people and doing .recall will teleport them to their last known location.

- CREDITS TO PA .title add ID with players targeted gives them titles

- CREDITS TO KINGSMAN A version of the human male face is unavailable, it's either face 01, or 00. It's similar to the first available human male face variant, except with no doofy smile and a smaller nose  this is VERY IMPORTANT

- CREDITS TO ERKOR Using .ph set sky zone spams your chat with all the diff. skybox changes. Can this be adjusted so it doesnt spam the entire chat window?

- CREDITS TO ROMEO Horde only armor restrictions are still prevalent.

- CREDITS TO DAVIDTWO The command .ph set skybox default does not exist.

- The Fatigue Bar is still an existent thing, and though this isn't a bug, it may be prudent to be rid of it for the sake of building above the sea.

- .npc move does seemingly nothing, until a DC occurs, in which case the NPC will now be in the spot they were moved.

- CREDITS TO PAWN Scaling, moving, and rotating an object all change the GUID of said object. (Say an object had a GUID of 5. Rotating it would make it 6. Scaling it then moves it to 7. If you rotate again if you didnt get it right the first time, it goes to 8 now, and so on...)

- CREDITS TO PAWN Rotating is -extremely- buggy and takes like 3-4 tries before it finally goes to the rotation you set it to.

- CREDITS TO PAWN Moving or scaling an object messes with a rotated object and changes it to a random rotation, forcing you to have to re-rotate it.

- CREDITS TO PAWN Cannot select objects. At all. Redacted,

- .phase member remove <name> results in this appearing.

-----------

If anyone has any bugs they want to share, I can put them up here, if you like. Or post below. Or do nothing- I don't care, I'm not a cop.

Edited by Zenn Ironbeard

targeting people and doing .recall will teleport them to their last known location.

.title add ID with players targeted gives them titles

.quest add 

Edited by Grandmaster Pa
changes

• typing in announce can result in a 'ban' that lasts 88 years or something, even if you only typed once (edit: just noticed you had it, but it's still present for a few people)
  • A version of the human male face is unavailable, it's either face 01, or 00. It's similar to the first available human male face variant, except with no doofy smile and a smaller nose  this is VERY IMPORTANT 
Edited by Kingman

Tauren horns are my bad, blizzard made it real complicated to get the high mountain horns working. I'll see how I can fix it.

using .ph set sky zone spams your chat with all the diff. skybox changes

can this be adjusted so it doesnt spam the entire chat window

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

armour restrictions good job boys!

horde only armour restrictions

Edited by Romeo

Added what was posted here (credited to those who found it as well)

Added as well the fatigue bar being a thing, which isn't a bug, but it'll likely be better to be rid of it.

A few object related bugs

Scaling, moving, and rotating an object all change the GUID of said object. (Say an object had a GUID of 5. Rotating it would make it 6. Scaling it then moves it to 7. If you rotate again if you didnt get it right the first time, it goes to 8 now, and so on...)

Rotating is -extremely- buggy and takes like 3-4 tries before it finally goes to the rotation you set it to.

Moving or scaling an object messes with a rotated object and changes it to a random rotation, forcing you to have to re-rotate it.

Cannot select objects. At all.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

I think I fixed the character creation screen oddities. I don't know when he will put the new DB2 in.

Added The Pawn's findings in specific to objects,

42 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think I fixed the character creation screen oddities. I don't know when he will put the new DB2 in.

When or if it's put in, I'll redact the oddities of character creation on the main post.

Edited by Zenn Ironbeard

No megathread. Make issues in specific topics, though thanks, I'll go over this real soon.

sSHRE9G.png