Sign in to follow this  
Destruin

TRP3 Extended.

With the advent of other addons into Epsilontiny on mass, I'd like to suggest another that isn't strict to epsilon but adds to the rp experience.

TRP3 Extended.

The addon is similar to GHI and on its own that would be its own hook; it adds so much more though. A character screen; books; custom item creation with the combination of .cast/aura can do a wide variety of tasks on the server; and the ability to create entire questlines and a cast of on variable items: For instance, you could make a sealed book that only opens with the presence of another item or person(a key item or creature npc), going further they can also be set to activate on a roll of a die or being in a certain zone or subzone.

The v. im suggesting exactly is v1.1 beta2 for 7.3.5 The latest 7.3.5 v. has broken tooltips. 

I very much endorse this. More people should have TRPExtended as for the aforementioned reasons. I find myself creating many, many, many items with the item creation feature in the addon, and you can trade those items to other people, so it could be akin to trading currency for wares, actually trading someone the currency that you created, and the wares instead of everything just being in emotes and through imagination. Give an item it's icon, name, subnames, if you can wear it, uses etc, it's simply amazing. Below is the one I use, the version which works and should be used for Epsi 7.3.5
totalRP3_Extended-1.1.1 (2).zip

coollogo_com-22769966.png