Sign in to follow this  
Windlord

Ranged Weapon Slot

Restore the old Ranged Weapon Slot that was in the game until Mists of Pandaria. The idea here is to restore the Ranged Weapon Slot so that the player can equip a pair of one handed weapons or a two handed weapon while also having a bow or rifle for the sake of your character's appearance and nothing more than that. If this works you will see your character wield all of the weapons giving them a geared up appearance overall. You see certain NPCs in Retail WoW still have this old feature, since for example when you cause a Guard to spawn in a city, it will fire its ranged weapon while its main weapon is sheathed. When that guard is idle due to not having any targets, it will unsheath its main weapon and have the ranged weapon on its back. 

Edited by Windlord

I personally can't see this happening since I expect this to be a near-impossible task to achieve in terms of modifying a core system like that.

The devs will likely have more input on this but personally, I can't see this being worth the likely effort it'll take to achieve.