Sign in to follow this  
Bastille

Woof

Hi, I'm Bastille.

I'm the obligatory server furry that's generally nice to everyone and makes some pretty neato builds. I've played WoW since TBC, and have been an avid gamer most of my life. Some of my first games were by Blizzard, Westwood, and id. I grew up always having access to a computer and was motivated to always do what made me happy. Hours upon hours every day, I invested such precious time into mindlessly playing video games until I felt like I could call myself a 'pro'. In the end it all didn't matter, but I did win a lot of tournaments when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I'm still a nerdy loser that plays competitive games and likes to roleplay as a worgen in WoW. Aside from that, I feel I'm a likable guy. I'm nice to you until you decide we shouldn't be friends. If you have something against me, fine, just let me know and we'll move on. Otherwise, I see no reason people can't be friends with me. If you've had an issue with me in the past and want to clear things up, I'm all for wiping the slate clean and starting over.

I've played on a few other servers, though due to the lack of moderation and maturity on some, I've left them and have been awaiting the glorious rise of Epsilon. When the time comes, I'll do what I can to help build up the server and assist those in need of tips or advice. I believe a strong community makes the server, though quality and not necessarily quantity. Having both is a plus, and I feel we can achieve that in time. To assure this, I will do my part as the infamous tea wolf, Bastille.

Woof.

Woof.

There can only be one Worgen to rule them all.

Hey, Bastille!

We already know each other but it's good to see you here! Having built with you before, it'll be interesting to see what you come up with on Epsilon. Do I sense the return of Holmehaven?

I'll look forward to role-playing with you in-game again!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

1 hour ago, DavidTwo said:

BASTILLE. <3

It's only a matter of time before it all begins again. :D

Woof.

s

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png