Hello friends, I'm Jeremy. I enjoy doing nerd stuff on the internet, and to that end have been rping on and off in WoW and in other games for a whole bunch of time. I used to play on WrA, it's not impossible that some people might remember some of the progressively (I hope) less terrible characters I cycled through over the years on that server. I have played on exactly zero private servers before, and would love the opportunity to pester some people with questions about the community and other stuff like that. Uh, I also like thrift shops and putting too much cinnamon in coffee, and being pretentious

Anyway, I'm playing a character named Arnaud atm and will probably churn out a bunch of others eventually. Looking forward to interacting with people!

welcom to epsilon ! my in game name is Mom if you need to ask something ? 
if i don't happen to be on, lots of questions can be answered in game, using announce or the game-support channel in discord
and with a little bit of time n practice you can build your own thrift shop 

Hi Jeremy. Welcome to Epsilon.

While you will find that Epsilon is much more communities-oriented rather than public like you're used to on Wyrmrest Accord (and retail in general), you will find a lot of groups and different guilds to RP with. There are plenty of commands you might want to familiarise yourself with so please do ask in the #main Discord channel if you need any help. It is linked directly to the in-game server-wide chat so everyone will be able to see both in-game and offline.

Welcome to Epsilon, buddy. If you need anything you can ask in announce or just DM me on Discord, I'm Valyona. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Epsilon! <3 If you need help the people on this server are very friendly and helpful.

Welcome to Epsilon ?

If you have any questions or need some assistance, please feel free to get in contact with a member of staff.