Sign in to follow this  
MindScape

Phase Skyboxes

Phase skyboxes are interesting atm. Using .phase set skybox here doesn't work it seems - always tells me there's no skybox to change, and to use .phase set skybox default, which when I do that, says that command doesn't exist.

Also, when I set some skyboxes earlier for entire map and also for zone, others in my phase couldn't see it.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

I believe since we just launched the skybox features and a lot of other things aren't perfected yet to work as intended. Right now the guys who work on the server are focusing on allowing everyone to join. Then, when that has easened, they can begin fixing stuff like this!

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

I believe since we just launched the skybox features and a lot of other things aren't perfected yet to work as intended. Right now the guys who work on the server are focusing on allowing everyone to join. Then, when that has easened, they can begin fixing stuff like this!

I'm quite aware, but it's best to post a thread so he atleast knows, and can then get to it in the future.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

can we just give azarchius a lengthy list of ridiculous things to implement to see if we can literally hospitalise dread as he tries to keep up

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

can we just give azarchius a lengthy list of ridiculous things to implement to see if we can literally hospitalise dread as he tries to keep up

lol underrated post