Sign in to follow this  
mavvo

Mom's Refrigerator

Finally I decided to just put all of my patches together. I was kind of tired of looking at my own mess lol. I'm not sure how often ill be adding things to this page, but its where any edits I make will be if I decide to post them. Its not a perfect page by any means but it gets the job done. 

I've tested each patch on a brand new client, one at a time. I haven't ran into any issues. However if you have an issue of your own, think something is messed up or it very clearly is, do not hesitate to directly message me on discord. You will get a response much faster than on the forums. 
Riley#6000

If you get a #132 error immediately after using one of these patches, remove the folder you downloaded from your client and message me. I am not responsible for other patches that break your client. (If need, you can compare the patch you downloaded to what is in your folders to delete them) 
Item:

Spoiler

DH scarf edit - Simple removal of the demon fx and forehead mesh, leaving only the scarf around the neck behind. Includes all races besides tauren/hm, vulpera, gnome. Extract the "SCARFPATCH" folder, then drag and drop the "item" folder into your directory. (Your directory is where your EpsilonWoW.exe is.) model/texture edit
Download

Warlock collection edit - Removes thigh armor pieces, leaving the collar behind. Includes all races besides tauren/hm, vulpera, gnome. model edit
Download

Shadowlands skins

Spoiler

Just easier to give it its own little section 

Thanks to Bamalam, I've been able to replace current skins with ones from shadowlands. I tried to replace the best skins I could. There are some limitations. I was going to replace mostly DK skins, but they don't actually have as many face textures as their regular skins do. That being said I've tried to pick the ones that I don't personally see people using that often. 

Worgens will not be the only races I will replace. Human, Gnome, Blood elf, Draenei, Night elf, Goblin. These are the races I have planned currently. A few of them are halfway done/need finishing touches. For the most part these will all replace the darkest skin tones available. Goblins and gnomes are almost done as of 6/14. I'm still unable to locate female troll skins but males have been added to the list. 

Extract the .rar you get from the download link, then drag and drop the extracted folder into your directory. (Your directory is where your EpsilonWoW.exe is.) If the skins do not show up in game, there is a chance it might be within another "character" folder. The path should look like character\race\male and character\race\female for both genders.
My discord is Mav#9696. I will respond much quicker over disc than forum dms/replies if you have a question.

WORGEN DOWNLOAD
Worgen eye video Female
Worgen eye video Male
All first five of the worgen male skins are replaced. To compensate, I've replaced the first DK skin with the darkest fur color of the non-shadowlands skins. 
I've also made custom eye colors, the blind from shadowlands, and took some of the golden eyes from retail. 

DRAENEI DOWNLOAD
DR male image
DR female image

HUMAN DOWNLOAD
HU image

NIGHTELF DOWNLOAD
NE female image
NE male image

BLOODELF DOWNLOAD
no images atm - but bamalam did these skins so thank you lol

WMO texture changes

Spoiler

Human garrison textures for the northrend human wmos. I felt the old buildings needed some love. It's not as perfect as I want it to be, (curse wrath uv mapping and trims) but I'm happy enough with it to post it. 
this will affect some older, decrepit looking wmos in westfall. do not download if this bothers you. i cannot change it. 
Download

Character 

Spoiler

True black and white hair 
Human only atm 
Download

World

Spoiler

Clean GF aka Clean Glass+Food
Makes the waycrest window and food clean, also changes the purple copy of grapes to red for more food variety. (also lemon on steaks yay)
Download
Image - cleanliness isn't perfect, but its definitely preferable over its garbage original that blizzard just ruined. 

Nazjatar Waters
Replaces ley_water tile and suramar_illumunated_water tile to sparkly blue and sparkly/warcraft god purple 
Download
Gif 

Edited by mavvo
posted too early oopsy

I love you Mom. ❤️

The stars align; Elune be with you.

The stars align; Elune be with you.

They're BLPs, so they shouldn't affect the in-game model too much other than plastering on a new set of makeup.

I could be wrong, though.