Sign in to follow this  
Sirtalis

Enlighten me

Hello lovely and I don’t want to be loved folks of this community, be it wretched to say it or forsaken, I’m a avid RPHER, now I enjoy RPH but it’s become over the last year pretty dead to me, and even though I’ve donated and have literally every perk one could dream of to set up roleplay, it’s just..well boring. The most you’ll see is erp now a days or shitty remakes of the same phases or owners, as such to reach out to another station of either private or public roleplay I come here to seek what has offered, I noticed some questionablely well looking mobs, and I suspect similar systems on the note of making items, but truly I’d like to hear it. So please, can someone enlighten me what RPH shares/does not have/unique features, etc of here? I have a laptop and while now a recluse to most games besides a few, I do value my space, and interaction, so anything else such as population, and what for I’d like to hear. RPH May be better in some terms of cotnent, and such but with corona, I couldn’t care less to hear it. Please correct me if this location is wrong and keep any drama out of here. Least be said some people I know have a thing for RPH and vice versa here even on these post, thank you! -Tali’s/August/Elydrian

Quite the odd opening post.

Epsilon has many things that RPH does not:

• Rules that stop one from being an edgy teen with the worst jokes possible.
  • A lower population - which is both a pro and a con. But we don't lie about our numbers.
  • Creativity in builders. CRAZY creative builders.
  • An active Discord that isn't just a bunch of shitty memes / vitriol thrown at one another.
  • An active moderation team that actually cares for the server. I.E They won't get drunk and then ban people for RL interactions as an example.
  • Actual genius devs who don't copy-paste from other's basic core work. Active devs/admins who know what they're doing and don't take an age and beyond to fix bugs.
  • A community that isn't full of edgy teens throwing vitriol at one another. Bar grudge matches between person A and person B, but those aren't community wide.

It doesn't quite have the same levels of roleplay - public or private. Yet, people here are always open to more RP and guilds. We're a lower population type of server, sure, but we've got a lot of room for potential growth.

9kTXiSH.png

Epsilon has every item possible available already with a modded MogIt. Custom items are not necessary but will be a thing in the future. Gameobject templates work and are shareable, you can turn them, scale them and overall treat them like a singular object. Public RP is not a thing, you will have to whisper people to roleplay most of the time. I would say Epsilon is more focused on building and modding, but there is a strong roleplay community here.