Sign in to follow this  
Kerebrien

The newest arrival

Howdy!

I am a rather experienced German roleplayer with about 8 years of experience, but I have never actively roleplayed in a different language. Safe to say I feel rather confident though because I feel save with the language from a decade of excessive internet overuse.
The state of the German World of Warcraft RP community is really dire at the moment. Playing on official server plain sucks and all the private projects are rather lackluster in many ways.
This server with it's unique and different approach is very promising and I intend to withdraw from German RP completely if Epsilon is as great as it seems.
In fact I showed many of my friends this project and those that are English-speaking are rather intrigued by the idea of joining in.

Very happy I found this project. More people, more freedom, more everything it seems.

Looking forward to making new friends, cheers,

Kerebrien

Grüezi mitenand!

One of the mentioned friends here, using the opportunity to report in aswell. Well, I guess we happened to show the project to eachother back then, but still!
While I'm kinda bad in regard to forum activity, I'm still thrilled about taking a look around here. I do have a few years of German roleplay experience aswell, and perhaps a few months in English roleplaying. Feels like there are a lot less limitations and restrictions here than what I am used to, which sure feels motivating.

Cheers!

Stephanie/Faesha

servus

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

We are currently hard at work accomodating Russian and Spanish localizations of Epsilon. We already have translated DB2s so that localized clients work on Epsilon.

If a German community develops, please don't hesitate to agree on a representative so that we can make the community feel right at home.

Welcome!

sSHRE9G.png