Sasha

Realistic Character Commissions

Heya!

I go by Sasha, I'm fairly new to Epsilon but I've been RPing since Divinity-X times (RIP). I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to fully portray your character the way you see them, and I know how much of a fan we all are of character references! So, I've recently decided to open up some commissions. I'll leave a link below so you can view four of my most recent portraits, which I'll be updating regularly with each new piece that is completed. Below that, you'll find my pricing guidelines. My style can vary, but generally falls under the category of realism - whether it be fully realistic, semi-realism, or surrealism.

If you're interested, there's a few ways you can contact me:

- Discord: bitch#0624

- Email: darriensasha@gmail.com

- In-game: Likely on Zera Kyl'envir, Marxius, or Davren! (Davren happens to be an IC artist, so you can even say your character has commissioned him for a piece and you can present it ICly!)

Reference Portfolio

Pricing Guidelines

Reference Request Form (feel free to check this out if you'd like, it allows you to tell me all you'd like to about your character so I can portray them as accurately as possible!)

Thanks for having a look! I hope to you hear from you soon. ?

Damn, them some good-ass drawings you got there.  Hope Epsilon serves you well, welcome aboard!

Vraul