Sign in to follow this  
Millie?

Hello!

Hi! My name's Millie, I'm a 23 year old trans woman, and I'm really excited to get to know people and start roleplaying! My pronouns are she/her.

I've been roleplaying for some years now, and I roleplayed a lot back on retail and on FFXIV. Aside from roleplaying, I like fighting games, arena shooters, reading, and writing. I also play a variety of tabletop RPGs. I like to roleplay somewhat unusual characters with long, serious arcs, and I like both serious and light-hearted/comedic roleplay. My two main characters are Maggie - a very awkward elven necromancer - and Patricia, a brave and strong gnome paladin (Played completely serious, I promise! Well, mostly.)

While I'm here, I should ask - Is there anywhere on the server to go for walkup roleplay or to meet people, or is it mostly just guild-based or private roleplay? Are there any large public phases for this? Thanks in advance!

Welcome! As far as I know it's mostly private and guild-based, but the discord community has channels to find RP and there are usually some people in the main phase's start zone. 

Hope to see you in the game some time soon!