Sign in to follow this  
Destruin

Recolour Horde Garrison(orc) and Warsong gobs.

Like how the human garrisons are recoloured for each kingdom. It'd help with the boyz if the same gesture was done to the two up to date styles.

Wc3 Warsong/Shadowmoon: Purple
Dragonmaw/BTG/Blackrock: Black
Frostwolf: Light Blue
Bleeding Hollow: Green

If choices were to be made for the colours. I feel black would get the most stretch, having  the most clans and most striking clans to its name.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

For all intents and purposes, this is fairly easy to do, as you just need to find the roof tile's .blp file, boot it in photoshop with the proper plugin, and change the hue, saturation, and contrast and that is literally it as far as modding goes.

I'm not sure exactly how to actually implement new models though.

We need a grey option for the Shattered Hand, and an orange option for the Burning Blade too.

Edited by Aelle

Dark Blue as well for the great Flowerpicker Clan!

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

Considering we've got WoD as the basis for clan specific buildings, there's already ones for:

- Warsong Clan

- Blackrocks

- Bleeding Hollow

- Mag'har

- Shadowmoon

I'd say the easiest thing to do is incorporate the elements of each clans architecture into garrison buildings. For example Warsong have the wolf symbolism, Shadowmoon have their mystical stuff and so on. Although I do agree, Horde need more clan specific stuff, the clans need some love!

On 3/12/2021 at 3:59 AM, McDankus said:

Considering we've got WoD as the basis for clan specific buildings, there's already ones for:

- Warsong Clan

- Blackrocks

- Bleeding Hollow

- Mag'har

- Shadowmoon

I'd say the easiest thing to do is incorporate the elements of each clans architecture into garrison buildings. For example Warsong have the wolf symbolism, Shadowmoon have their mystical stuff and so on. Although I do agree, Horde need more clan specific stuff, the clans need some love!

These are in the Orcish Clan style though and are comparatively primitive compared to the modern New Horde style seen in the garrisons. I'm assuming that my fellow OrcsOrcsOrcsOrcsOrcsOrcsOrcs, like myself, are wanting to adopt more clan heritage visually in to the New Horde. I'd imagine all of us likely would be building with .m2's specific to those clans, to further represent the clan identities. However, the glaring red rooves of the garrison buildings do somewhat stick out if you're going for that vibe, particularly as each clan very much does have a strong color scheme associated with each.

I think, overall, we'd probably want to see as color options:
Sky Blue

Black

Orange

Grey

Purple

Edited by Aelle