Sign in to follow this  
Kori

Bug Box: Character Customisation

Posted (edited)

Race: Worgen

Sex (Male/Female?): Male

Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Facial hair (interface I guess?)

Description: The 'clean' cut option for male worgen model is missing for selection, the one with no facial hair.

Evidence (Screenshot): Not really a thing I can screenshot since it's not there.

Edited Wednesday at 07:37 PM by Voodoo

Edited by Voodoo

Race: Night Elf
Sex: Male
Type: Mesh???
Description: Any pants that adds different "model" to the legs is borked.

Evidence:
unknown.thumb.png.a5246e569ed6c9cf45cae00e49986a89.png

Race: Night Elf and Dwarf
Sex: Male and Female for each race respectively
Type: Mesh???
Description: Missing options; namely horns on Night elf that are unable to be picked unless you are a satyr (long smooth ones and downward hook ones) and viceversa and female dwarves are literally unable to not have earrings or piercings.

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2021 at 1:09 AM, Stephanie said:

• Race: Blood elf

• Sex (Male/Female?): Female

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Mesh

• Description: Haircut #18 (boar tails) seems to be missing/overwritten since 8.3

• Evidence (Screenshot):

This is due to the Barbershop not being updated with custom models, and it probably won't be until most major issues are resolved and new custom female humans and Worgen are introduced, as it would mean Kori having to constantly rewrite the barbershop every time he made any kind of minor change, of which he'll be doing a lot for the time being. 

It's best to avoid the barbershop for now and just flag your character for customization using .char customize.

On 3/28/2021 at 11:29 AM, Kori said:

This is intentional, as DK eyes use a new mesh so I left them out for Non-DK races (for variation).
If you want to use the DK eyes introduced in 8.3 - Pick a Death Knight!

Also thanks for the continual issues, I'll be finishing my break soon and getting back to these.

This is fine for player characters but I must remind you that NPC forging is also a major factor in Epsilon and this does not resolve the issue with currently existing elven Death Knights and any subsequently created elven Death Knights through the NPC forge, a system players like me use extensively.

Ultimately, these are your models and you can do as you wish, but from an avid NPC creator's perspective, it's an issue that can't be worked around.

Kolti.jpg

Edited by Aelle

Posted (edited)
• Race: Night Elf.

• Sex (Male/Female?): Male.

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture?

• Description: While selecting face value 10 or above on a Night Elf Demon Hunter with accessory value 8 the upper thighs of the demon hunter seems to disappear. This bug persists across all future character creation afterwards regardless to their customization settings. It seems the Satyr customization added is what may be causing the upper and lower legs to disappear whenever selecting certain customization combinations. Issue seems to exist only for demon hunters and always between accessory value eight 8 and 9. Dim and strong yellow, green and blue.

• Evidence (Screenshot): Below.

image.png.b39dd8b4346ac2f77aa616e8ac0dfab1.png

Edited by Enyremer