Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

Actually GOOD Worgen Females [Re-upload]

Disclaimer:
I do not claim rights or ownership of any of these patches. I simply re-uploaded them here for public use and convenience.
All rights and credits for the following patches belong to Billbong and Blizzard Entertainment. I decided to re-upload these because not everyone here has access to the RPH forums.
May Billbong ever join Epsilon and choose to reupload his/her patches herself, I'll happily take this post down.

Are you tired of worgen females looking like only-bark but no bite Chihuahua's?
Well, this patch will fix that right up for you. Turn your bitches into the ferocious looking lycantropic monsters like they were supposed to be.
The face has been restructured and the eyes now resemble that of the worgen males with their ominous glow.
Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Edited by Prophet

Heads up : Since me and Billbong fiddled with this, the models are broken currently on 7.2.5, causing the model to explode at /say

Awaiting on either Bill or anyone else to update the skeleton of the model with 7.2.5 ones.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

don't think blockboy's overcloaks are compatible with this, can't test since they explode

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

48 minutes ago, MadaraUchiha said:

ofc its possible i just dont like that cloak patch

Asking kindly if you could. Please. :>

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

2 hours ago, Highlander said:

Heads up : Since me and Billbong fiddled with this, the models are broken currently on 7.2.5, causing the model to explode at /say

Awaiting on either Bill or anyone else to update the skeleton of the model with 7.2.5 ones.

Thanks for pointing that out.