magnapopus

Full of Hope and Expectations

Greetings! As usual, I'm another RPH refugee after just trying it for less then a month and developing trust issues in the first week. My problem really is that I come from retail, a land where fun is at the forefront of the community, where it didn't mattered what you rped, it just mattered that you were not an asshole to people. I realized way too harshly that this may not be the case for phase-based private servers, but after refusing to conform to the grayness of the previous private server, I still hold hope.

Now, I know I may sound like an obnoxious snowflake, and that I want people to approve my outlandish ideas to fulfill some deep insecurities within my soul...

But what's so wrong in wanting to rp a hozen serving banana cocktails?!

36 minutes ago, magnapopus said:

But what's so wrong in wanting to rp a hozen serving banana cocktails?!

There ain't a damn thing wrong with that, mate.  If you need a good group to join up with, you can come along with my friends and I anytime - we'd be glad to have ya.  My Discord is Vraul#6848 if you want to get in touch.  I'm just getting the other lads to download the server, and we should be set up quite soon.

Welcome to Epsilon, by the way!  Hope your stay here is bountiful.

Vraul

1 hour ago, Vraul said:

- we'd be glad to have ya.

I'll consider! Thank you for the warm welcome, my dude! Godspeed.

Heck yeah! I can't speak to the character of everyone here, but I've found some wonderful people here who RP all kindsa random shit, and all the power to you for going out of the box and making something cool and fun. Hope you find tons of fun here, bud.