Sign in to follow this  
Viper

A complete noob lost in town

Good evening everyone!

I'm a french roleplayer, been roleplaying since 8 years now, and also a former WoW player (been playing for around 12 years). My guildmates and I started to lose interest for retail WoW since BfA so I haven't actively roleplayed for about 2 to 3 years now. Since then I couldn't find anything really interesting in my server despite the big community, roleplays are rather flat and all very similar to each other, and everyone is formed into extremely exclusive groups, so it didn't make things any easier.

So now I'm trying to get back to roleplaying by hopping on this private server with a lil bit of a challenge, which is to roleplay in another language. I speak english fluently so I won't have too much trouble, it's just that roleplaying in a language that isn't my maternal one could feel a bit strange? I don't know, I think it's more about taking the habitude more than anything. The more challenging part for me though is all of these commands and such that are all so confusing because of how many there are in there, but it is also kind of exciting to see this freedom for character customization and the building of maps!

I honestly don't know where to begin first. I'm thinking of maybe creating 3 characters, one for Alliance, one for Horde, and one for more 'neutral stuff' or just another faction. I'm thinking of maybe playing a Nightborne for the Horde one and a Naga for the 'other faction' type of character. Alliance character is still blurry, I've made so many already in the past.

I think that is all. If anyone wants to invite me to roleplay, I'll gladly join if I'm available! My discord is Viper#6284, I'm already on the Epsilon server so feel free to contact me (also all creations I've seen so far in the building channel are legit awesome!)

Cu all ?

Edited by Viper