Sign in to follow this  
KaTomicBomb

My client crashes every 2:34 minutes

Whenever i login and am making my character ready, making a gear set, filling in trp info etc etc..

I will have exactly 2 minutes and 34 seconds ingame time from the second i enter the world

and every time it happens it's the same crash: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program:    C:\EpsilonWoW 8.3.0_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID:    4008
ThreadID:    2800
Exception:    ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at "0x00007ff7664c855b" referenced memory at "0xffffffffffffffff".
The memory could not be "read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried seeking help in discord but the only answer i got was "Not relevant, just open again" which totally doesn't help at all and it felt as if the admin just didn't want to help, so I did not answer to it in discord to prevent any possible unjust consequences

If someone has more info about this crash error and or a way to fix it without having to completely re-download and re-install the client with every individual launch of the game that would be amazing and greatly appreciated 

For everyone reading, I wish everyone a nice day and thanks for taking the moment to read my post