Sign in to follow this  
Reaver179

Multi Custom Display ID

So on RPH, there was a feature that could include multiple 'outfits' aka appearances as Display ID's on NPC's. I was attempting to do this prior with .ph forge npc display add and using the ID's that .ph forge npc list gave me when I selected my other forged NPC's however it didn't work and apparently wasn't designed to do that. I suggest this could be done though I am not a coder. This feature would allow phase creators to mass produce military NPC's and other such NPC's because as of right now you have to make either separate variants of your nameless NPC's and manually spawn them or make it so their face is not visible and just make a male and female variants. 

While the system works fine as is, this feature could simplify phase building and allow phase creators to focus on more consequential NPC's if that is their desire. 

image.thumb.png.3b362e391c2993d780b1aba55cc2d430.png

Here is the example of what I am talking about, when I refer to multiple variants of nameless NPC's like 'Darnassian Sentinel'  also side note I LOVE the customization on this server like holy shit!

Sign in to follow this