Sign in to follow this  
J J

-Discontinued- The Silver Hand!

Image result for WOW silver hand banner

History Everyone Should Know! 

The Silver Hand was the order of paladins created after the First War by Uther the Lightbringer and Archbishop Alonsus Faol. The Silver Hand helped lead the Alliance of Lordaeron to victory in the Second War.
When Uther refused to purge the city of Stratholme during the Third War, the order was suspended by one of its own members, Prince Arthas Menethil, though the Knights continued to fight against the Scourge despite this. Years later, the order was reformed by Tirion Fordring, who merged it with the Argent Dawn to form the Argent Crusade and take the fight against the Lich King to Northrend. Human and dwarf paladins from Stormwind and Ironforge were still referred to as Knights of the Silver Hand after the formation of the Argent Crusade, suggesting that the order remained active within the Alliance.

During the third invasion of the Burning Legion, the Silver Hand was formally re-established and supported by each major paladin order on Azeroth: the Hand of Argus, the Blood Knights, the Sunwalkers, and the remnants of the Argent Crusade. They fight the Burning Legion alongside the other class orders during the demons' third invasion and their order hall is the Sanctum of Light.

Races Allowed! (Literally, Just every playable race & exotics must be approved by an officer of the guild)

unknown.png Blood Elves

unknown.png High Elves

unknown.png Taurens

unknown.png Humans

unknown.png Dwarfs

unknown.png Gnomes

unknown.png Worgen

unknown.png Draenei (Of course)

Headquarters! 

Image result for silver hand wow

The Sanctum of Light, also known as Light's Hope Sanctum, is a secret hall located under Light's Hope Chapel. The reformed Knights of the Silver Hand operate from here, led by the new Highlord. The order includes members of the Blood Knights, Sunwalkers, and Hand of Argus.
It is a catacomb which houses the remains of the heroes of Lordaeron. Many of the remains were exhumed and moved to the chapel so they could not be resurrected in the service of the Lich King.

Goals!

unknown.png

1. To provide a safe and fun roleplay area.
  2. To have mistakes and learn from them while helping everyone within the guild learn more about their class.
  3. Get a large group together to kill many Death Knights and show them who the true dictators are!
  4. And finally most important.... Kick some demon butt!

Out of Character Information!

unknown.png

I simply thought everyone would enjoy a paladin guild on Epsilon and whats better than The Silver Hand?
Nothing was the correct answer to all you edgy Death Knights!

If you would like your character to join or need help to make a character for the guild I am always free just go ahead and shoot a pm to Carrera!

HIGHLORD IS A NPC!!!

Edited by Kyla

Image result for background sunshine  200 x 200

To elaborate on Valrik's post, you might want to limit the roster race-wise. Moderation will be key here. 

The only races we have in the Silver Hand are:

Dwarves, Draenei, Humans, Blood Elves, Tauren, and some more "Exotic" examples such as Night Elves and Half-Elves.

The latter two should be closely moderated in terms of quality, more so than the former, imho. People often skew and absolutely ruin the more "unique" or "rare" roles in Warcraft RP. I'm not condemning them conceptually, but best to keep it simple unless someone can really pull of a convincing rarity.

But back to the core of it all. It's bad enough that Blizzard put so many races (which have historically often had bad blood) together without a trace of conflict. I would advise against making this already lacking fluff-lore even worse by including literally every race.

Just my two cents, though. Either way I'm happy to see Silver Hand stuff up.

finally i can be an orc paladin

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

If you plan on following the advice of others and restricting the races much more, I would also advise acknowledging racial conflicts and tension. Blood Elves and Humans, Tauren and Blood Elves + Humans, all that.

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

11 hours ago, Finny said:

To elaborate on Valrik's post, you might want to limit the roster race-wise. Moderation will be key here. 

The only races we have in the Silver Hand are:

Dwarves, Draenei, Humans, Blood Elves, Tauren, and some more "Exotic" examples such as Night Elves and Half-Elves.

The latter two should be closely moderated in terms of quality, more so than the former, imho. People often skew and absolutely ruin the more "unique" or "rare" roles in Warcraft RP. I'm not condemning them conceptually, but best to keep it simple unless someone can really pull of a convincing rarity.

But back to the core of it all. It's bad enough that Blizzard put so many races (which have historically often had bad blood) together without a trace of conflict. I would advise against making this already lacking fluff-lore even worse by including literally every race.

Just my two cents, though. Either way I'm happy to see Silver Hand stuff up.

In lore all races may use the light and I will allow that to continue. 

I will just drop a small lecture.

The Knights of the Silver Hand, was the Paladin Order made by Uther Lightbringer during the FIRST WAR, but yea skipping history lessons...

The organization accepts bound races to the light and able to wield the virtues of being Paladins :

Races that CAN be Paladins :

Humans : They have made the order, figure that.

Dwarves : Trained by Humans in the past.

High Elves : Trained by Humans

Blood Elves : Sunwell.

Tauren : They have their own view of the Light through Anshe

Draenei : Blessed by their Naaru

Races that is POSSIBLE to become :

Worgen : Gilnean people did not need Paladins during the wars, but there is nowhere restricting them from becoming Paladins, knowing that from Cataclysm til Legion, 4-5 Years passed and it is possible to become a member.

Gnomes : A rare case, they could have picked up training from the Dwarves, but its much more harder to wield their armor and power.

Night Elf : VERY RARE case, it would involve the elf to not have ties with the moonwell, in my opinion.

Races that CANNOT become :

Undead : The sheer amount of holy energy would kill the Undead dude instantly or through time.

Trolls : Their deity, beliefs and culture do not allow Trolls to even remotely become Paladins.

Goblins : Why would a Bilgewater cartel member, focused on gold and blowing s*it up become a weapon of justice? Reminds me of that Gilnean Goblin I've seen on RPH. No.

Orcs : The Orcish culture trains them to become fierce warriors and people, they don't waste their time training the important virtues and morals of the light. Their blood-lust does not allow them.

Pandaren : The culture of Pandaren have no infrastructure compared to Humans to even have knowledge such thing existed, they base their life on a different views than ours. No.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

54 minutes ago, Highlander said:

I will just drop a small lecture.

The Knights of the Silver Hand, was the Paladin Order made by Uther Lightbringer during the FIRST WAR, but yea skipping history lessons...

The organization accepts bound races to the light and able to wield the virtues of being Paladins :

Races that CAN be Paladins :

Humans : They have made the order, figure that.

Dwarves : Trained by Humans in the past.

High Elves : Trained by Humans

Blood Elves : Sunwell.

Tauren : They have their own view of the Light through Anshe

Draenei : Blessed by their Naaru

Races that is POSSIBLE to become :

Worgen : Gilnean people did not need Paladins during the wars, but there is nowhere restricting them from becoming Paladins, knowing that from Cataclysm til Legion, 4-5 Years passed and it is possible to become a member.

Gnomes : A rare case, they could have picked up training from the Dwarves, but its much more harder to wield their armor and power.

Night Elf : VERY RARE case, it would involve the elf to not have ties with the moonwell, in my opinion.

Races that CANNOT become :

Undead : The sheer amount of holy energy would kill the Undead dude instantly or through time.

Trolls : Their deity, beliefs and culture do not allow Trolls to even remotely become Paladins.

Goblins : Why would a Bilgewater cartel member, focused on gold and blowing s*it up become a weapon of justice? Reminds me of that Gilnean Goblin I've seen on RPH. No.

Orcs : The Orcish culture trains them to become fierce warriors and people, they don't waste their time training the important virtues and morals of the light. Their blood-lust does not allow them.

Pandaren : The culture of Pandaren have no infrastructure compared to Humans to even have knowledge such thing existed, they base their life on a different views than ours. No.

Since many are opposed to it I will be editing it.

Now that situation is out of the way, does your guild have any specific goals at all? What can we actually expect the Silver Hand to be doing as a guild? Yours are quite vague, and some of them can be applicable to literally any guild that wanted to have them.

What's your guild's IC roadmap, simply put.

8 hours ago, Valrik said:

Now that situation is out of the way, does your guild have any specific goals at all? What can we actually expect the Silver Hand to be doing as a guild? Yours are quite vague, and some of them can be applicable to literally any guild that wanted to have them.

What's your guild's IC roadmap, simply put.

I currently don't have one... I am mostly waiting for more members to join so I know any plans I have are able to be executed with enough numbers because currently I barely have enough members to make a mini event.

8 hours ago, Elory said:

I currently don't have one... I am mostly waiting for more members to join so I know any plans I have are able to be executed with enough numbers because currently I barely have enough members to make a mini event.

Having a clear roadmap can actually make or break a successful guild forum topic. People like to know what they'll be doing within your guild. You may not have enough members, but you should label out your plans as to what adventure you'll be taking on with the guild once you do, rather than just putting "kick some demon butt". There have been plenty of times where two guilds with similar concepts post at the same time, but the one with vague IC goals gets left in the dust, whereas the one with a clear process gets a bunch of members.

32 minutes ago, Elory said:

I know but people are people and can complain and will argue everything.

It's the curse of wow roleplaying servers. Always bound to argue.

Orc's aren't simply a race of warrior people. There are an immense amount of virtues and morals they have for battle, Blademasters take these to an extreme levels quite often, ones that aren't Fel Orcs, at least.