Sign in to follow this  
arandomgamer

Epsilon Launcher triggers Ragelauncher and makes it download stuff into the Epsilon folder

It would appear that the Epsilon Launcher causes Ragelauncher ( a program people use for GTA 5 RP ) to open up and start downloading stuff into the Epsilon folder. Now I don't know if these extra files will actually impact the game, but when I started up Epsilon it was running rather poorly and I imagine the extra files didn't help. As it is, it looks like you can't have RageMP on your PC while also playing on Epsilon, which is a bit messy since I'd like to keep playing GTA RP as well.

This issue was fixed quickly in our launcher, please grab a new version of the launcher from https://media.epsilonwow.net/files/Epsilon.exe 

The launcher version distributed with the torrent has this issue, and unfortunately since it impacts the update process, is unable to actually update itself to the version that doesn't have the issue. 

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

On 4/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, MindScape said:

This issue was fixed quickly in our launcher, please grab a new version of the launcher from https://media.epsilonwow.net/files/Epsilon.exe 

The launcher version distributed with the torrent has this issue, and unfortunately since it impacts the update process, is unable to actually update itself to the version that doesn't have the issue. 

Cool but I think the Connection Guide should be updated so people get the proper launcher before Rage fills up their WoW folder

Edited by arandomgamer

1 hour ago, arandomgamer said:

Cool but I think the Connection Guide should be updated so people get the proper launcher before Rage fills up their WoW folder

Yes - we will update either the torrent, or connection guide to note this going forward

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif